Rubican is your international business advisor. Gain clear insight and recommendations to navigate global commerce and trade.
We introduce our clients to new suppliers, improve supply chain security and identify which global markets and countries are best suited to your unique expansion goals. Explore our suite of Advisory Services below.
CANADIAN TRADE ADVISORY SERVICES
CANADIAN EXPORT SALES EXPANSION
Tap your business into the growing global economy. Rubican identifies key foreign markets for your Canadian-Made products and resources.
With a vast network of International Buyers, Freight Partners, and Government Organizations, we identify qualified overseas buyers of Canadian goods. Grow with confidence in new markets across multiple continents with Rubican’s global connections.
Whether you’re at the beginning of your Export journey or already have a foothold in foreign markets, our Advisory Services team will help you grow.
SUPPLY CHAIN SECURITY, DIVERSIFICATION, AND QUALITY CONTROL
The global shipping crisis of 2021 proved the need for Supply Chain Diversification and Security. Access to multiple suppliers keeps your supply chain consistent and secure.
Identifying the right supplier leads to cost reductions and quality components in your product. Navigating thousands of overseas suppliers is a time-consuming and risky exercise. Rubican assists our Canadian clients by introducing vetted potential suppliers.
Our Supply Chain Services
- Identifying which countries produce your product
- Identifying and vetting quality manufacturers
- Arrange technical and engineering quality control
- Manage Logistics from Factory to Your Warehouse
TRADE SERVICES FOR NON-CANADIAN / FOREIGN COMPANIES
CANADIAN BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT
Do you want to set up a Corporation in Canada as a foreign business? Rubican’s team and preferred professional partners will guide you through the legal, regulatory and start-up process.
- Accounting, Taxation, and Legal Services
- Canadian Federal Business Incorporation
- Warehousing, Distribution, and Third Party Sales
- Canadian Supplier and Product Sourcing
- Hiring For Canadian Offices
- CBSA and CRA Import/Export Regulatory Requirements
Rubican helps you develop a market entry strategy to establish a strong Canadian presence from day 1. We’ll manage the administrative and bureaucratic details in order to optimize your Canadian expansion strategy.
CANADIAN GOODS PROCUREMENT
Made in Canada goods are known worldwide for their trusted quality. With deep experience sourcing Canadian products across multiple industries, our team connects you with the best Canada has to offer.
Rubican’s contacts include:
- Canadian Wine and Spirit Producers
- Seafood and Fisheries
- Grains, Legumes and Dairy Products
- Canadian Made Baby Formula
- Forestry, Pulp and Paper
- Auto Parts and Mining Equipment
- Advanced and Technological Manufacturing
Rely on Rubican to be your Canadian representative. Our direct connections to multiple industries help save you time & money when sourcing quality Canadian goods for your home market.